Skip to main content

I have been charged with disorderly conduct. is it possible that i can get that taken off my record for school purposes?

Pittsburgh, PA |
Attorney answers 2


It is unlikely that a summary Disorderly conduct will hurt your school or employment opportunities. That said if the charge was a summary you can petition to have the charge expunged five years after you were found guilty.


I agree with Attorney Zucker.

In fact, I know several people who have gone on to have successful professional careers (Doctor/Lawyer) even with a disorderly on their record.

Leo M. Mulvihill, Jr.



It's all about the context, though.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer