Skip to main content

I have been charged with 5 accounts of grand theft through embezzlement. of a money I owed playing the pyramid. but I had to

Los Angeles, CA |

quit at thaw time quit my job due to my kids doing drugs while I was at work, Babysitter being negligent and I got kicked out, due to nonpayment of rent. anyway, now I find out I have these charges

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You need to hire a lawyer as soon as possible in order to start preparing your defense now. Depending on where you were at in the pyramid, your lawyer might be able to work out something with the prosecutor.


You are in need of a criminal defense attorney-IMMEDIATELY.

Contact the CA state bar association and request a referral or use the find a lawyer option, or inquire about a PD.

DO NOT HESITATE, your liberty and your children's futures may depend on it.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.