Skip to main content

I have been charged with 4573PC,11350(A)HS,647(F)PC in Torrance CA

San Pedro, CA |

I was a passenger in a car in the parking lot of a bar and the police asked me out of the car.I had been drinking they arrested me and at the jail they found two moriphine tablets my father had given for my shoulder I injured in the Marine Corps.the weather has been cold and damp and it was hurting.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


It goes without saying that you'll absolutely need an attorney.

The first issue is why they got you out if the car and how they searched you. If you were able to care for your own safety and weren't passed out, for example, you may not have been 647(f) to be arrested and searched.

This is going to be fact specific - you may have legal defenses in the arrest/search and/or be eligible for a diversion of some sort.

You need a good criminal defense attorney. I'd strongly suggest you find someone who focuses on criminal law and who routinely practices in the court where this case will be heard.

Please pardon any typos - posted via mobile device.

The above answer is for general information only and is based on the information you posted. Every case is fact dependent, so to get a thorough analysis of your situation, you will need to consult face to face with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where the incident took place. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case.



I only had a couple of beers.The officer got irate with me because I was asking him why he was hassling me and then why he was arresting me. I had complete control of my senses. Also while in custody the officer laughed at what he was putting in my arrest report.he said "wildy belligerent" sounded good,which was completely uncalled for.The jailers thought he was being unfair,especially with the felonies.I just wanted to know why he was arresting me.As far as the medication,my father and I both didn't think what we did was wrong.My shoulder hurt at work and he gave me a couple of painkillers which I didn't mix with alcohol as he told me.We've been working some long hard hours in our business and had a three day weekend coming up


You must fight these charges with an attorney . You have a good chance of getting of getting these charges dismissed as the search might not have been valid. You also can possibly get diversion, which would result in a dismissal - if you are eligible . Get an attorney.




Thank you I will.I've never been arrested and have no criminal record.I haven't even gotten a traffic ticket yet,just parking in the wrong place


Obviously, the search is questionable. Contact a few attorneys for a free consultation to review the matter with you. I wish you the best.

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.



Thank you Mr Cernyar.I received a letter from the DA yesterday that said my arraignment has been postponed.I'm assuming it's probably going to be dropped.The only thing I did wrong was ask why I was being hassled.They said that's an attitude,but I truly wasn't doing anything wrong and I wasn't even drunk.That's why I was a bit demonstrative.and neither my father nor I knew the moriphine was illegal to share.Thanks for your advice

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer