Skip to main content

I have been charge with F3 Access Device Used To Obt Or AttObt Prop/Service and two M1 theft by decep/ false impress what will

Brooklyn, NY |

These charges were in allegheny pa. I have a criminal record from the age of 17 yrs old from thief of an auto to numerous dui. Im 48 yrs old. I live in NYC. What my chances of getting probation?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


If I'm understanding correctly you've identified "Allegheny PA" as the location of the alleged crime. By that I assume you mean Allegheny County,the county seat of which is Pittsburgh. You should redirect your question to that area by changing Brooklyn, NY to the part of PA involved. Most of us here, myself included, offer free, if limited, consultations. Take advantage of that to speak privately with one or more lawyers practicing as I do in Allegheny County. Good luck.


Repost in the PA Avvo section.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.


If these are Penn charges, then unless you surrendered yourself there, you would have to be extradited if arrested here on a warrant (or passing through Penn and stopped). If these involve a felony, usually the demanding state will go through the expense (especially if it is nearby, as here) unless you waive extradition eliminating the cost of the hearing. Without particulars of your criminal history, and the age of this outstanding charge, even a Penn attorney, who is the person you should contact, will not be able to give you guidance. I agree you should repost for a Penn atty to advise you and perhaps retain.

If you found this "helpful" or "best answer," please click it with my appreciation. My response is for educational purposes and does not constitute legal advice which requires all the details, nor creates an attorney client relationship.