Skip to main content

I have an outstanding warrant for failure to appear (criminal mischief) in Florida Bench warrant was issued over 10 years ago

Los Angeles, CA |

Florida has opted to not extradite during traffic stops, customs inspections, etc

I live out of State

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


What's your question?


If the warrant is from FL and not CA you should post this in FL.

Robert Driessen

Mr. Driessen is a former Deputy DA in Orange County with over 8 years of criminal law experience. Nothing stated on this site shall in anyway be construed as legal advice, or as creating any attorney client relationship. If you would like to hire Mr. Driessen, feel free to contact him at


You have several options, including flying back to Florida to resolve this matter or retaining an attorney in Florida. Since the matter is aged, it may be likely that Florida doesn't wish to pursue it and may drop the matter.

Many respectable attorneys offer free consultation. Find one near the courthouse in Florida.

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer