Skip to main content

I have an expired passport as an I'D,could I use it or would I have to renew it?

Spring Lake, NC |

I'm also married can i still apply?

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration
Attorney answers 2


Your government issued Id has got to be a valid one.


You should always have a valid unexpired passport in your possession. So renew it. I'm not sure for what benefit you are applying. Please submit more information.