Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


I have an ex-girlfriend that is admitting herself into a mental treatment facility today. Can I use a temp guardianship doc?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer