Skip to main content

I HAVE AN ATTORNEY. The reason I'm all these questions is because I don't know if he's doing the.correct thing.

Birmingham, AL |

Such as he thinks we need to take all the evidence, photos , and give a statement. I've never had to have but I do have friends, that's says why should you go all the way to Louisiana to give a. statement when the adjuster should come

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


I'm unclear about a couple of things. We're you in an accident? In what state? Why would you be making any statement to anybody if you are represented? Were you asked to give a deposition? Is the statement you're talking about that deposition?

I am a co-author of WEITZ ON AUTOMOBILE LITIGATION: THE NO FAULT HANDBOOK. The opinions expressed in this answer are not legal advice. These opinions are based on New York practice. We have no attorney-client relationship. conducting a conversation with me through the avvo comments section does not create an attorney-client relationship. I may be contacted at 212-553-9300.


Get an attorney you trust. Or trust the attorney you have. "Checking" your lawyer's judgments and strategies by Q and A here will not serve you and will cause serious errors and potentially irrevocable misunderstandings with your counsel.

No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. My law firm does not provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your license application and prescribe for you how to get a State license. Send me an email to schedule a paid Consultation for that kind of information, direction, and assistance. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic challenges to universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We take cases of wrongful termination or employment discrimination only if the claims involve peace officers, universities or colleges.



I have never had tio have an attorney and I thought this is where you get answers I have gotten allot of answers from other lawyers but it seems that you have never questioned if you have made the right choices. Excuse my question of you didn't want to answer it's simple just don't respond