Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


I have a wrongful criminal conviction and a void judgment. The courts no not dispute the facts but will not admit. What can I do

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer