Skip to main content

I have a trucking accident that gave me lower back & soft tissues injuries. What are common estimate of my case?

Lorton, VA |

I am currently getting treatment for lower back and soft tissue injuries I obtain from a truck involment accident.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


The estimate for this type of scenario is usually less than you can achieve without the benefit of qualified personal injury counsel. Is there a reason you haven't reyained counsel?

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff


There is no "common" estimate for a case, based purely on a description that you gave. To analyze a case's value requires actual review of medical records; the nature, extent and length of treatment required for the injuries; documents and facts related to the question of who is at fault for causing the accident; and other factors that only an experienced attorney can deal with. Do yourself a favor, consult with an attorney in your locale if you have not done so already. If you are thinking of handling the claim by yourself, the first major stumbling block you face is yourself.


There's really no such thing as a common settlement value. An experienced personal injury attorney, however, can review all of your records and give you a settlement range. You ought to sit down with such an attorney.

Good luck.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.


Every case is different. Have a local personal injury lawyer investigate this claim.


I agree with the responding attorneys that all cases are different. You should consult with a local personal injury attorney to review your case and advise you further. Best of luck.


There is no good answer to this question for an estimate without having complete information regarding the facts and circumstances surrounding your specific accident and recovery. I would recommend consulting with an injury attorney. That does not mean you will have to actually retain the attorney as most attorneys give free consultations and willl advise you whether or not your claim is large enough to merit having an attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer