I have a ticket on my record from small theft from target. I was underage and its sealed. can a bank background check see this

Sun City, CA |

I was not fingerprinted or arrested. it was just a ticket.

A bank background check, probably not. Sealed is sealed.

Even with Section 19 of the FDIA? I read they do fbi background checks for banks. But i was never fingerprinted or arrested or anything. Is this for sure?

No, it's sealed.

Please understand that juvenile records are not sealed automatically. You need to go back to court to request it. If the record is sealed it will not appear.
Robert Driessen

Mr. Driessen is a former Deputy DA in Orange County with over 8 years of criminal law experience. Nothing stated on this site shall in anyway be construed as legal advice, or as creating any attorney client relationship. If you would like to hire Mr. Driessen, feel free to contact him at www.theocduiguy.com.

very doubtful this will be discovered

Law Offices of Jay S. Finnecy (619) 855-3003 or (760) 522-7006 criminalattorneysd.com