Skip to main content

I have a suspended license and intend to get a moped license until ii can get dl back do i have to ignition interlock on moped?

Wichita, KS |
Attorney answers 1


You may need to have a vehicle that can power the IID.

Every case and situation is different and vary greatly depending on specific facts. My posts are not to be considered complete answers to each question. My posts do not constitute an attorney/client relationship. I am only licensed to practice in the State of Florida and in federal courts. Florida Bar #337821, admitted 1982.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer