Skip to main content

I have a question about fraud

Brooklyn, NY |

I recently joined this company on line that will wire transfer me money and then I wail send that to them via western union and then one of them called and said that they need the money now because they are leaving now so they can save money on fees so i gave them 4500 from my own money and they transferred me 7800 the rest of which I will send that to them then i did some research and i found out that the company is all about fraud so i went to the bank and they told me that they will transfer 4500 to another account and then the rest it will stay in the old account until that person that got robed i guess come forward but now the bank has frozen my account what should I do now . . p . s I have no proof that I gave this guy anything

+ Read More

Filed under: Fraud
Attorney answers 1


Go to the District Attorney's office and file a complaint. it is unlikely that you will get your money back.

If you'd like to discuss, please feel free to call. Jeff Gold Gold, Benes, LLP 1854 Bellmore Ave Bellmore, NY 11710 Telephone -516.512.6333 Email -

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer