Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


I have a P3 visa, my American girlfriend live in the US and we are thinking about getting married; can I change My status?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer