Asked in Tucson, AZ

I have a judgement against me from Superior Court. With which court do I file a motion for Rule 60??

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer
Sponsored Listings