Skip to main content

I have a house in NC that the mortgage had not been paid since January, What can I do to avoid foreclosure?

Fayetteville, NC |

morgage on the house in fayetteville,nc that had not been paid since January

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


There are a number of ways to stop foreclosure
Speak to a bankruptcy or debt collection defense attorney or a HUD certified housing counselor.

DO NOT WAIT>..get help immediately.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer