I have a friend with these charges, could you please tell me what it all means? and what he will be facing?

San Diego, CA |

1 11378 HS POSS CNTL SUB FOR SALE F F,
2 11351 HS POS/PUR F/SALE NARC/C/SUB F,
3 11377(A) HS POSS CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE F,
4 11377(A) HS POSS CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE F,
5 11350(A) HS POSSESS NARCOTIC CNTL SUB F F,

He's charged with possession and posseession for sale of narcotics, meth and cocaine. He could face up to 4 years in prison. He needs an attorney ASAP.

Mr. Feasel is a former Deputy DA in the SF Bay Area with over 10 years of criminal law experience. Nothing stated on this site shall in anyway be construed as legal advice, or as creating any attorney/client relationship. If you would like to hire Mr. Feasel to further investigate your situation, feel free to contact him thru this site.

Mr. Feasel has.answered your question. Get an attorney.

Your friend is being charged with possessing drugs with the intent of selling them. These charges are felonies, which could result in a prison sentence. The amount of time possible depends on the circumstances of the crime and your friend's criminal history. I handle a number of these types of cases in San Diego and am available to provide a free consultation. Please feel free to contact me to address any further questions or concerns.

Possession and Possession for Sale of Drugs. Assuming your friend has no prior record, or at least no prior strikes and other disqualifying convictions, he would not be sent to prison if convicted, but could be sent to jail for a few years (depending on the nature of the plea) under California's new sentencing law.

He/you should be contacting a locally experienced Criminal Defense Attorney ASAP.

Law Office of David P. Shapiro 3555 Fourth Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 295.3555