I have a friend that got a divorce via mediation. The ex-husband is in violation of the agreement & she now needs a lawyer.
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
He is in arrears of $15K. Her divorce lawyer died.
The ex-husband is going to claim he's poor when there is proof otherwise. Some questions I have are as follows;
1. Would the same Judge be involved?
2. If he is shown to be deceptive how would that influence the outcome?
3. Is she entitled to punitive damages?
4. Since she will be the plaintiff, does she need to attend the court or can counsel represent her in court?
5. Is there anything else I should be asking?