I have a felony charge. can that be exponged?

Miami, FL |

charge- cpw 3rd. It happened in Ny State, 10 yrs ago. its interfering with jobs i qualify for .

You really need to ask this question under the New York section of AVVO so that a New York lawyer can advise you. Good luck to you.

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. We would be more than happy to set up a free consultation if you call us at 407-588-6714 and specifically mention AVVO or email me at bill@thelawman.net and put AVVO in the subject line.

Get a criminal defense attorney in NY to advise you about this.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239

Florida law allows you to seal or expunge one criminal case. In order to qualify you cannot have another conviction on a criminal offense. An expungement is permitted when the case has been dismissed. Sealing of your record occurs if you received a with holding of adjudication.

Since your offense occurred in NY, I agree with the other attorneys that you should contact an attorney in NY.