Skip to main content

I have a complicated case to bring my son here with me to America

Somerset, NJ |

my case is i applied for the dv lottery in Oct 2011 at this time my son was 3 months old and i have no pic for him to add him in the application and i thought it is not a big problem and i can add him later if i have been selected
but after i have been selected my lawyer told me if add him i will be rejected so i had to send my application to KCC without him
now i got the visa with my wife without our son
i want to know how to bring him with us to America as fast as possible because he is very young
he is 2 years old

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Did you list him in your application?

973-984-0800. Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advice and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal


No, his "lawyer" told him not to


You WILL have to ask your lawyer how he or she is planing now to overcome the misrepresentation charges you will face when you will try to petition for your son. it is often like that - lies produce more lies and a host of problems.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


You need to talk with the attorney who filed.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only. It is not to be construed as legal advice. We promise to zealously represent you - but as with any legal matter, we cannot predict the approval of your case based on our past successes. Each case is different. If you are in a similar situation, we would recommend that you contact us to discuss your case.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer