Skip to main content

I have a certified copy of a Default Judgment granted by the District Court of Clark County (Las Vegas), Nevada.

Las Vegas, NV |

The judgment is against a company in North Miami, FL. I understand that I now need to find an attorney who will file the judgment in Florida and collect the funds.
Any advice is welcome and sorely needed as I am handling this myself (non-legal person) and unsure as to what specialty attorney is required/best. The judgment is for $25,411.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Collection is a specialized area get in touch with these guys they can probably help:

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer