I have a account with desk they had taken all my money back and given it to client with out any reason can anyone help me

Redwood City, CA |

Hi i had been working with WWW . desk . com and they had taken all my funds back and returned it to client without any reason and they are not even answering me please help me in this issue .

You will need to provide more details before any lawyer can begin to understand why the funds were taken, why you are being ignored, and what can be done to protect your interests - in addition to determining whether the amount at stake is sufficient to justify having a lawyer involved.

This information does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

Hi Dana, I had been working as an virtual Assistant on www.Odesk.com platform odesk managment suspended my account with out any reasons and when i requested them for a reason for my suspension they are not answering me and i had been with them more then 16 months with 5 star rating and they had blocked my 530$. Please help me to get my funds back as i can not withdraw them. Regards, Majid.