I had this implant placed in my back and leads up my spine.. had to be removed due to failure of it not working right EVER!

Franklin, MA |

I have three fake disc's already lost nerves in Lf Leg., this was to help me went through surgery trouble with the implant and in lot of pain it just never could work right spent year with them trying monthly then weekly finally got them to take it out it hurt my back so much and didn't relieve pain and couldn't have MRI's and have Degenerative Disc Disease and MRI's important. fought with doctor to take it out and there is still trouble and no pain relieve or explanation MRI's were not able while in my back do I have a law suit against these Doctors for it never working Pain and suffering and still in pain and suffering. this is now my fourth operation on my back when they put this in told me it was my fault it sticks out too thin, fat when they took out still sticking out sitting backNOT

The problem with evaluating your case is the multiple problems you have experienced.
You need a review of your records to determine if the implant was defective or even placed wrong.

I thought I saw a commercial on the Nero transmitters being a re-call or something I had to have it removed which was a fight to have it done almost 2yrs. never told couldn't have MRI's which need as have back problems, and the thing stuck out of my back and they said it was cause I was too thin gained 55 lbs since then and still stuck out and caused pain could never sit back right or have anything touch it... Need attorney not sure where to look for help in the matter

It is not clear what your question is. However, it appears that you might have an attorney? If so, you should consult with your attorney.

I am licensed in California, therefore, my answers are based on general prinicpals of law or California law, which may not be applicable in your jurisdiction. Answers posted to Avvo are for general information only. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. Every case depends is fact dependent, and responses are limited to and is based on the information you posted. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.

no I don't have an attorney or I wouldn't be asking if there is a re-call on the nero transmitters implanted I thought I saw a commercial for it but wasn't paying enough attention

Tis is a complex issue that needs the review of an attorney.