Skip to main content

I had an aggravated assault wdw Got it reduced to a class a misdeminor Could it be reduced to class c?

Dallas, TX |

I got involved in a fight where my brother was being held by one guy and Another one was going to hit him i had a gun so I pulled it out they. A third guy hit me in the back of my head so I felt down they hit me and my brother but I was arrested and charged with a felony aggravated assault with a deadly weapon I pleaded guilty to a class a minor asault case. But since This case is going To put me out of work I'm wondering if it can be reduced to a lass c misdeminor

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Anything is possible. If you turn down the class A, you'll have to set the case for trial and hope the DA doesn't pull the offer altogether. Your attorney is in the best position to tell you the likelihood of a class C.

Macy Jaggers's answer to a legal question on Avvo does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Jaggers offers everyone a free consultation to discuss their case. Feel free to call her office at 214-365-9800 to make an appointment (phones are answered 24 hours) or visit her website at for more information about her services and recent victories.


This is a question for your defense lawyer. No one here is going to be able to give you anything but a blind wild guess.

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing.


If you already pled guilty then it's too late to get another reduction. If you pled to a deferred adjudication you can file a motion to have your record sealed two years from the date the deferred probation is completed.

Law Office of David D. White, PLLC
1205 Rio Grande St.
Austin, TX 78701
(512) 369-3737