Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


I got speeding tickets driving through SC but I live in FL and the ticket is 2 points on my license. Can i get them off?

Sponsored Listings

3 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer