I got my U visa approved in april 2012. My I-192 is under pending.i will not come to usa again.i want to go India.

Kansas City, MO |

Do I need to apply for i-131 documents.what i must do? .should I need to apply for any permission from any department.

Best Answer

If you don't want to come the United States ever again, there is no need to file any application whatsoever.

VOSBIKIAN & VOSBIKIAN, L.L.C. (856) 755-1400, e-mail: ssvosbikian@voslaw.com - Offices in Atlantic City, Cherry Hill, Newark, and Trenton, NJ. Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please visit and share this site: www.voslaw.com

does they create any problem at port of exit..

Do nothing.

You do not need permission from Immigration to leave the United States.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.