Skip to main content

I got into a wreck with cancelled insurance. Fender bender and now I recieved a bill for 3300. Should I claim bankruptcy.

Saint Louis, MO |

The wreck happened by someone in front of the guy (I hit slammed) on his brakes. My car was totalled and his car looked like hardly any damage. I recieved A 3300.00 bill which there is no way I can afford. Should I claim bankruptcy. I make minimum wage and already have a ton of medical bills which I didn't have health insurance at the time.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


If you have many debts, as suggested in your question, I suggest you consult with a bankruptcy attorney in your area to determine whether or not bankruptcy is the right route for you. Without much more information, no one can give you a cogent answer.

Legal Disclaimer:

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to insure proper advice is received.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer