I got into an accident. my policy limit is 15,000 dollars which I think is not enough for the third party and the passenger. I am just a student with low income and low bank account. (without car or house right now)
1. How can I know that the other driver has underinsured motorist protection?
2. In what ways can I press my insurance company to do everything to resolve the claims against me?
3. If the other driver sue me and I don't have enough money to pay him, what will happen?
4. How can I know in advance that he will sue against me or my insurance?
5. If I cannot afford an attorney, but need one, what can I do to?
Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about personal injury law.