Skip to main content

I got injured on an amusement park ride in the US, Can I sue the park even though I am not a US citizen?

Salem, NH |

ROde on a rollercoaster. The ride malfunctioned putting me in the hospital with injuries...

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


YE. you do not have to be a citizen to sue in the US


Most definitely.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer