Skip to main content

I got billed for a free trial online and it over drawn my bank account

Waynesburg, OH |

i got a free trial online and in the terms and condition they say you will not be billed if you canceled before the free trail period and i still did, what should i do about the situation

+ Read More

Filed under: Credit Internet law
Attorney answers 1


Call your credit card company and submit a charge-back. Then call the bank and explain the situation. They may waive the fee if you ask nicely.

This post is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice specific to you. This general information is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney in your jurisdiction. The attorney client relationship is not established by this post.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer