I got a underage drinking citation what should I plead ?

Ephrata, PA |

I have no priors I'm 19 years old

Hire an experienced criminal defense attorney and plead not guilty. In addition to a criminal record, there is a 90 day license suspension for a first time offender. Good luck.

Mr. Keller as usual is exactly right. At least talk to one or more qualified criminal defense lawyers in your area to what what they can do for you and what the cost will be. Make sure you ask about the future negative consequences apart from the immediate ones. Good luck.

Consult a lawyer. There may be some youthful offender programs or pre trial intervention you can take advantage of.

Lancaster MDJs do offer the ability to resolve citations without it going on your record in some circumstances. (Diversionary programs that may not require you pleading guilty). You should consult an attorney who could explain further and may know about the particular MDJ you will be in front of.

Not guilty. Other dispositions are more favorable, regardless of the facts.