Skip to main content

I got a dui in south Dakota 3 times the legal limit which involved another person that put him in the hospital. 1st offense.

Rapid City, SD |

Wreck my car down a major interstate. Went the wrong way hit a truck head on and put bodily harm to a guy.

What am I looking at for jail time?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


I don't see an actual question posted. With what was stated, you should contact a dui attorney dui attorney immediately. You may be facing felony charges based on your statement. There are many talented dui attorneys on this site in your area. good luck to you


These are very serious facts. I think it goes without saying you should contact an experienced DWI/DUI attorney. If you want to find one in your area here on AVVO you can select "Find a Lawyer" at the top of the page. Good luck..


The answer to your question regarding jail time can only be answered in detail by a local attorney who specializes in DUI offenses. As my other colleagues have stated, you need to contact someone immediately in your area. This will likely be a felony charge, meaning prison time is a possibility. The severity of the victim's injuries and permanency of them will also be a factor. Seek legal representation immediately.