Skip to main content

I got 2 tickets in New york city. It's moving violation. Is it really such a high winning rate stated by many traffic lawyers?

Verona, NJ |

One ticket VTL code is 1175, anothe one is VTL 1111D1.The second one is really unfair, if I moved when light already turned red,how can I possibly drove thru the 100 feet wide 3rd Ave. without causing any accident?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You need to ask a lawyer licensed to practice law in the State of New York these questions.

DISCLAIMER This answer is provided for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you agree and understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site cannot be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices law in the State where this offense is charged; and, who has experience in the area of law you are asking questions about and with whom you would have an attorney client relationship. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question, or in the State where this charge is filed. I am an attorney licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey. Consult a local attorney if your case arises outside the State of New Jersey. If you found this answer to be HELPFUL then you can vote that this answer was helpful. If you found this answer to be the BEST ANSWER of all those presented, then you can vote that this answer was the best answer presented. Also, please be advised that any response to any comments made by the asker do not create an attonrey client relationship.


If the moving violation occurred in NY you need to speak with a NY attorney.

973-984-0800. Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.


You need to speak to an NY attorney. Who knows if their ads are true.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer