I got 2 speeding tickets in 1 week this week. 1 ticket in stephenson county, il and the other in green county, wi

Freeport, IL |

Stephenson county, il ticket was 15 mi. over the limit and the ticket in green county, wi was 20 mi. over then limit. Suggestions? Will my license be suspended? I'm 31 and the ticket in stephenson county, il was my first ticket in 5 years. Help!

Your best solution is to hire attorneys in each jurisidiction to minimize the damage.

No you will not be suspended

In Illinois, the court can sentence you up to two supervisions (which are not convictions and therefore don't effect your driving privileges) per year. You should contact attorneys in these counties to see if you can get supervision/traffic school or even better, a dismissal of the charges. Even if you are convicted, you won't get suspended yet, but you will be one moving violation away from a suspension. Also, please slow down!

It's 3 moving violations in a year for a suspended license. However, you should get an attorney to help you resolve some of these. He might be able to get them dismissed or get you supervision instead of having convictions on your record. Good luck.