Skip to main content

I found out he last pay for child support on December 2, 2011 and now I am filing a PETITION FOR CONTEMPT(FAILURE TO PAY CHILD )

Silver Spring, MD |

I am planning to file this form today and bring it to the court house. I am filing this in Montgomery County, Circuit Court. I have already filed out the form but I would like to know if someone can please verify if I had fill it out correct and then I can submit it to the court house today. If you are not able to go over the form with me can I ask some questions to see if I am on the right track.

Thank you for your time and reading my post.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Although they can't give you legal advice, court administration where you file can often briefly look over the form to make sure it's at least filled out properly. You likely won't be able to go over the form on a site like this, unfortunately. If you're concerned about legal strategy, you're likely going to need an attorney to represent you in Maryland.

Disclaimer: This email message in no way creates an attorney client relationship between Majeski Law, LLC and the recipient. Responses are general in nature and do not constitute legal advice. You should consult a lawyer regarding any specific legal matter.

Richard D. Lebovitz

Richard D. Lebovitz


I agree that if you desire to have your petition for contempt reviewed prior to filing with the court, you must contact a lawyer as the court personel are trained not to give legal advice.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer