Skip to main content

I filled out a drop charge form for my husband in regards to his cdv han and i dont know if it is going to hurt the case

Summerville, SC |

the solicitors office refused to give me a copy of the form i know we are all human and things end up missing also is it not my legal right to have a copy because it is an official document with my signature on it

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Call the Victim / Witness Advocate, Dorchester County, Phone 843-871-2640 or Calhoun and Orangeburg Counties, Phone 803-533-6252.

· To be offered support from law enforcement officials and the Solicitor's Office
· To be provided information about the criminal justice system
· To be provided assistance when appearing in court
· To be told about social service agencies that can help you
· To be provided assistance with your employer
· To be helped with return of stolen property | For confidential answers on Florida law, call 1.877.452.9457. Attorney James Regan, LL.M, Esq., is a Florida lawyer answering questions pro bono. Answering these consumer questions based on limited and unverified facts does not create an attorney-client relationship. Being posted on the internet, these questions and answers are not confidential. For confidential answers on Florida law, call 1.800.452.9357.


Your question is difficult to discern. Have you contacted the prosecutor's office about your dilemma? That may be the place to start!

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer