Call the Victim / Witness Advocate, Dorchester County, Phone 843-871-2640 or Calhoun and Orangeburg Counties, Phone 803-533-6252.
· To be offered support from law enforcement officials and the Solicitor's Office
· To be provided information about the criminal justice system
· To be provided assistance when appearing in court
· To be told about social service agencies that can help you
· To be provided assistance with your employer
· To be helped with return of stolen property
http://defendme.net | For confidential answers on Florida law, call 1.877.452.9457. Attorney James Regan, LL.M, Esq., is a Florida lawyer answering questions pro bono. Answering these consumer questions based on limited and unverified facts does not create an attorney-client relationship. Being posted on the internet, these questions and answers are not confidential. For confidential answers on Florida law, call 1.800.452.9357.
Your question is difficult to discern. Have you contacted the prosecutor's office about your dilemma? That may be the place to start!
In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.