Skip to main content

I filed form I-130 for my husband

Manassas, VA |

Im a USA citizen i filed I-130 for my husband. He entered United States as an Immigrant he was in USA for over a year,he voluntary went out of USA for hes interview but was denied,and asked to filed a waiver.We didnt filed for a waiver he rentry USA for the second time with out Inspection. I wanted to know if my husband can qualify for the Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers. Thank you.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


More information is needed to assess whether your husband qualifies for the waiver. For instance, it is important to know why his visa was denied at the first interview and what type of waiver he was required to submit. Does he have a criminal conviction? I will be happy to discuss this case further with you. My office number is 7574649224. Our phone consultations are free of charge.

www. (757) 464-9224 Follow our immigration blog at: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.


Looks like your husband may face a permanent bar... It is best if you guys consult with an attorney and provide all the facts...

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:


He may be able to qualify for the provisional unlawful presence waiver, but only if the only issue in his case is the fact that he was unlawfully present in the US, if he has other issues in his case, such as criminal convictions, he cannot qualify for the provisional unlawful presence waiver. You should consult with an experience immigration attorney to determine your options.