Skip to main content

I entered U.S. in CR1 VISA, I cant find a# in my visa nor in my green card.Would I write N/A?

Gold Hill, NC |

I am filing a Form I-751 and in Part 1 they are asking for a# which I cant find it. I see a USCIS# in my green card but i don't think it is what they need. Thank you

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


The "USCIS #" on your current green card IS the Alien Number. That is the number that you should put in the I-751 form.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.


The number on the CG is the A#.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


The number appears on the resident card. I also appears on some of the filing receits used for the petitioning process.