Skip to main content

I drive a tractor trailer and i was in a accident and i was wondering if i could sue them, i did not have medical payments on it

Gilbert, WV |

i did not go to hospital and as a result i now have 3 hernias and may have to quit driving. the insurance was on my own tractor trailer.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


You should contact and consult with a local personal injury attorney.


If they were at fault, retain an attorney in WV to assist you.

Nothing in this communication should be construed as creating an attorney client relationship. This is for informational purposes only. Attorney will take no action on your behalf unless and until a written retainer agreement is signed. There are strict time deadlines on filing claims and, as such, you are advised to consult with and retain an attorney immediately to file such claims timely or you will lose any right to recovery. Any testimonials or endorsements should not be construed as a guarantee, warranty or prediction of the outcome of your case.


I would suggest you make sure that you have no hidden medical injuries that resulted from the accident. If you aren't sure, contact your local bar association to get referred to a local attorney to advise you.


Have a local personal injury lawyer investigate the accident to see if you can pursue a claim for negligence.


First, you need to determine who was at fault. You can bring a claim against the other person's insurance company if they were at fault. Second, you need your physician to state whether the hernias were a direct cause from the impact in the collision. Is your doctor willing to state that you received permanent injuries that will prevent you from driving. Third, you should contact a personal injury attorney to help you. Sit down with the attorney over a cup of coffee at a free consultation and let him ask you some questions that will help determine what your next step should be.

The AVVO response or other communication by Caruso Law Offices does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please call us at 505-883-5000 for a FREE CONSULTATION with an attorney. We look forward to discussing your case in more detail.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer