Skip to main content

I don't settle any case sense i have surgery in 2001 indeed to remove hardware in my ankle idont speak English that time

Boston, MA |

Work's compensation pay for surgery and weekly check for 3 month and the stop check my lower chez ask me for total disability note I can't that time to provet, now l4 l5 disc herniated aim suffering from back and my ankle a have refers form orthopedic M.D. to have surgery for my back and my ankle , its that what the call third parts ? If yes how ican files claims together or separated thanks

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


It sounds like you have a severe condition that would probably make you eligible for social security benefits. I would be happy to discuss with you! 770-982-2252. As to the workers' compensation injuries, I would discuss with a local Mass. attorney.


Luckily, Robert offered to help


If a doctor says that your herniated disc was caused by your ankle condition, or that the ankle condition contributed to the resulting disc herniation, then that disc herniation may be covered under your workers' compensation claim. It is not a third party claim. The claims would be filed together. You will most probably need an attorney to properly handle this type of claim.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer