Skip to main content

I can sue civil all or which one the employer and division of human right service and the person who certifed my disposation

Brooklyn, NY |

When employer give false info that stoped my unemployment benefit and they gived me a bad job reference also divistion of human right gived flase info when I porofe it to them its false by legal document they refused to corect it also the reson why I was fired becouse one of the court employee who certifed. My disposation the disposation was not legally complated he wrote onit gulty and dint say gulity of what (voliation that was set for appeal) caseing false info to be putting in my background saying I wwas gulty of misdemionr insted of vilation the disposation he certifed it was not excapted by public for its own porpose of use can I sue all 3 of them(employer for giving flase infoand division of human right for false info and refuse to correct it and the one who certifed my disposation.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Tough to understand the full story--lots of issues with your post--but you seem to be asking if you can sue because you lost a case. Before trying to sue, (you likely cannot sue the government entity) you should be looking to your rights of appeal.
Recommend you see an employment attorney immediately. After short period of time you may not be able to bring a complaint or suit if you delay.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.


I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with an employment lawyer. If you don't speak English fluently, try to find a lawyer who speaks the same language.


I would suggest contacting an experienced employment attorney in Brooklyn, especially if English is not your first language. A face to face meeting might be much more effective at helping you than this online forum. Currently, it is impossible for us to understand what is going on in your case or what evidence you have provided.

This answer does not constitute legal advice and you should contact an attorney to confirm or research further any statements made in this answer. Any statements of fact or law I have made in this answer pertain solely to New York State and should not be relied upon in any way in any other jurisdiction. Additionally, we also encourage you to reach out to us via Twitter (!/WhiteRoseMarks) or Facebook ( if you have follow up questions as we do not monitor questions after providing an initial answer.