Skip to main content

I broke my denture on my slip and fall .how can i get them to replace them. can i also file a civil case

Los Angeles, CA |

slip and fail in a dept. store on unseen liquid hit the floor pretty darn hard. ambulance was call to pick me up.hit my face and denture broke my left side still have pain.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


You would want to retain a local personal injury lawyer to investigate whether there was negligence, and if so, pursue a claim for your damages.


Call a CA injury lawyer soon. Don't talk to anyone about the accident before consulting with a lawyer.

Seth Carroll is licensed to practice in Virginia only. The preceding is for information only and should not be construed as legal advice. Always call a lawyer directly for advice.


Slip and fall accidents are not an 'automatic pay' situation contrary to what many think. Retain an experienced personal injury attorney to go over the facts and circumstances of the accident. Here's why slip and fall injury cases are not an instant pay scenario: [Click-Blue-Link-Below]

Law Offices of Andrew D. Myers, North Andover, MA & Derry, NH provide answers for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be given by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction, thoroughly familiar with the area of the law in which your concern lies. This creates no attorney-client relationship.

Andrew Daniel Myers

Andrew Daniel Myers




I agree with my colleagues. Retain a local personal injury attorney to represent you. If the damages/costs/injuries are minor, and do not warrant an attorney, go to small claims court. Good luck.

The above is general information only and is not legal advice. The information provided does not form an attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied upon to take or refrain from taking any action. I am not your attorney until we sign a retainer agreement.


This does sound like an unsafe condition in the department store; did you take any pictures of the liquid? Did you submit a report with the department store? These premises liability cases can be tough. The site needs to be inspected, evidence needs to be collected, witnesses need to be contacted, and proof of prior complaints need to be reviewed. Your best bet is to consult with a personal injury attorney and get some answers for yourself. Feel free to contact me if you have further questions.

The information provided here is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. Bergener & Associates, PLC is a personal injury practice serving accident victims and their families in the State of California only. No individuals should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any answers to questions without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice from an attorney licensed in their state. Transmission of information via this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between any attorney at Bergener & Associates and any recipient, nor is it intended to do so. The content provided does not create any warranty, express or implied. Hiring a lawyer to represent you is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertising. For more personal injury information visit us at


As pointed out you should contact a personal injury attorney. The store may have a medical payment policy which will cover your dentures without regard to liability on the store. Otherwise you will be looking at replacing them yourself and seeking reimbursement from the store. If you want a further consultation please feel free to contact our office in Long Beach 562-981-1010.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer