I believe my probation officer tampers with my urine.what action should I take

Greenwood, MS |

I had to take a drugtest for my new job.my probation officer was the one testing me for the job that I got.my job said I passed the drugtest he call me 2hrs. Later saying my urine sample came by hot

You need to discuss this with your criminal defense attorney ASAP. A dirty urine is a grounds to revoke your probation. Your attorney may request a copy of both drug screens and compare; may recommend that you take several more immediately for a few days/weeks to make a record that you are clean, etc. Seek legal counsel.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Joshua Sachs

Joshua Sachs

Perhaps additional screenings by an independent lab are an option.

You need to get an attorney. The PO can have you revoked with that. The court isn't likely to appoint you an attorney on a revocation hearing. Don't delay.

This creates NO attorney-client relationship and all answers are for general information. All persons are encouraged to consult with a licensed attorney of their choosing for advice specific to their need(s).