Skip to main content

I ate some canned tuna and had a small piece of metal in the tuna get stuck in my throat which was removed at emergency room!

Wichita, KS |

The doctor said it looked like something from a fishing net. It was a small piece of metal that was in my tuna. I only went to the emergency room because I was spitting blood and had a SHARP pain in my throat. The doctors gave me the metal and some notes and my discharge papers from the hospital. I also saved the can the tuna came in.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Well you certainly did the right thing by retaining the can of tuna and piece of metal. Step 2, contact a KS personal injury attorney from the Avvo website to investigate and evaluate your claim. Best of luck.

Ryan Finn * 518.213.0115 * * Referrals are the highest form of compliment * Hacker Murphy serves clients throughout New York State and always pays referring attorneys a reasonable referral fee in contingency cases


A tort claim for personal injury involves a duty to someone that is breached resulting in injuries and damages. You have suffered injuries and damages, including medical bills and pain and suffering. You have preserved the metal, which is evidence that is circumstantial evidence of a breach of duty. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain from contacting a personal injury attorney who can give you free advice with no obligation. Whether you need an attorney may have to do with the extent of your injuries and damages which remain to be fully seen once your injuries hve reached maximum medical improvement. It is likely too early to tell. Most important, you are under no obligation to give an immediate recorded statement and I would do so only once I had spoken to an attorney and understood the landscape. Insurance adjusters are professional claims handlers and often minimize and destroy claims with a recorded statement of an ill-prepared injury victim. Good luck, mot importantly, with your medical recovery!


Smart to hang on to the evidence. Contact an attorney in your community to review the matter with you.


You did the right thing, now retain a local personal injury lawyer for representation.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer