Skip to main content

I applied for my husband I 730 and he has a tourist visa is this any worry that his visa will be canceled during processing tim

Rancho Cucamonga, CA |

Plz let me know

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


I assume you mean I-130 not I70. No there will be no problem assuming you are a USC and there are no other issues that may interfere,



Thank you but am asylum and my husband has a tourist visa and he in and out in usa and i applied for him i730 family


I might happen

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


Like my fellow attorney, I assume you mean I-130 and I-730. The visa will not be cancelled during the processing time. But you need to be careful in any traveling he might do and what he will say at the point of entry.

The information you obtained at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. Asma Chaudry invites you to contact her directly at her office in Edison, New Jersey, and welcomes your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting Asma Chaudry does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to her until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established. (732) 662-4125.


No, his visa will not be cancelled during the processing time, unless he violates the terms of his visa. Like my colleague said, if traveling be careful what he says at point of entry. The great thing is that since he entered legally he could adjust here.

Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship between us. The answer given is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for contacting an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction and obtaining legal advice from such an attorney. If further assistance is needed please feel free to contact me and retain my services.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer