Skip to main content

I applied for DACA and I recieved a RFE. Is it ok to send documents from state department of health?

Tulsa, OK |

Is it ok to send documents from my visits to my state department of health since I hardly ever went to the doctor? The person that filed my paperwork said it wouldn't be a good idea because it would mean I was using state help but its the only place where I went frequently for appointments. After high school I didn't work and none of the bills at my parents house are in my name.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


If those documents are responsive to the RFE then yes.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


Based on your description you have two choices - get approved for DACA by providing evidence of presence in the form of health records or get denied by refusing to do so. I hope the "person who does your papers" knows the answer.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer