I am wondering, do i have a retaliation or wrongful termination case? I do not deny that I am employee at will. Thank you.

I filed complaints with DFEH, EEOC, and Labor; within two months, the former employer received my complaints from those agencies and came up some liars, then terminated my employment. I have proofs on papers to prove the prepared liars of the former employer. I am wondering, do i have a retaliation or wrongful termination case? I do not deny that I am employee at will. Thank you.

The employer cannot fire you just because you filed good faith complaints against him. So if that is what happened, you were wrongfully terminated.

Possibly there may be some retaliation here. You should seek out and consult a employment lawyer in your area. Good Luck!

If you have a discrimination theory about retaliatory discharge or hostile workplace conditions you'll need a lawyer.