Skip to main content

I am undocumented, filed divorced and married to US citizen, can my husband petition my daughter even though I didn't

Long Beach, CA |

declare my daughter in my crewman's visa application?(misrepresentation) Is my case related to his plan petitioning his step-daughter?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Your question is very unclear. You need to either ask it in a different way, or (even better) consult with an immigration attorney near you, because there are likely many questions that must be answered regarding your situation before any attorney will be able to give you good advice.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.


You should consult with an attorney as your facts are a little confusing.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104


It depends on how your daughter entered to the United States.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer