Skip to main content

I am under deportation proceedings i have my NTA hearing in may2013 .can i apply for the 1601 waiver that obama has just passed

San Antonio, TX |

i can provide the extreme hardship but mainly i want to know can i apply it with USCIS ..before i go in front of judge in may2013

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

The extreme hardship must be to a US citizen spouse or parent not to you. Since you are in immigration proceedings and face very serious consequences, not only should you hire an attorney but without one you stand very little chance of successfully navigating your case. In other words hire an attorney to determine what possible relief you qualify for. My firm handles deportation defense claims.
Nicklaus Misiti
Law Offices of NIcklaus Misiti
212 537 4407

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.


You'll need to have your removal proceedings admin. closed first.


I agree with my colleagues.