Skip to main content

I am sure I need a lawyer in Mobile, Al. I may want to contest a will.

Marietta, GA |

I don't know what I need to do to contest a will. Let alone it being in another state. I need advise A.S.A.P. PLEASE

My Aunt died in March of thid year,. Her will was dated 2004. She was leaving most of her estate to her church, which she hadn't attented in years. I just don't feel this is right. Her lawyer is the ex. of the will and also belongs to this church. I'm not sure what to do. Thank you for any advise you can give. Sincerely, Charlotte Burke

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Yes, you need a lawyer to assist you with this. There are two things you can do, right away. You can re-post your summary, using Mobile, AL, as your location. That way, AL attorneys will respond to your summary. OR you can use the "Find a Lawyer" feature that Avvo has to search for such lawyers, yourself. I have done that for you, here:✓&q=probate+litigation&loc=mobile%2C+al&commit=

James Frederick

***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ***************************************** LEGAL DISCLAIMER I am licensed to practice law in the State of Michigan and have offices in Wayne and Ingham Counties. My practice is focused in the areas of estate planning and probate administration. I am ethically required to state that the above answer does not create an attorney/client relationship. These responses should be considered general legal education and are intended to provide general information about the question asked. Frequently, the question does not include important facts that, if known, could significantly change the answer. Information provided on this site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices in your state. The law changes frequently and varies from state to state. If I refer to your state's laws, you should not rely on what I say; I just did a quick Internet search and found something that looked relevant that I hoped you would find helpful. You should verify and confirm any information provided with an attorney licensed in your state. I hope you our answer helpful!


Use the Find a Lawyer link on this site.

Please note that I am answering this question as a service through Avvo but not as your attorney and no attorney-client relationship is established by this posting. An attorney-client relationship can only be established through signing a Fee Agreement and paying the necessary advanced fees.


Attorney Frederick has given you all you need.

The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.

James P. Frederick

James P. Frederick


Thank you for the kind words, Joe!

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer